Can't Add Record To Table

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 06:36:43 CDT 2010

I added the db_close and this worked.  The records now show up.  This brings
up a question....

Should I ...

1) do a db_open when I open my application and a db_close when I end my
application?

-or-

2) do a db_open when I update my database and a db_close when I finish
updating?

The reason I am asking the above question is if you have to do a db_close
for the updates to completed.  I am worried that if I do a db_close when the
application completes, I could lose data if the application closes
unexpectedly.

Same with the db_flush...when should this be done?

Thanks for your help!  This really started my day on a good note seeing it
working!

Warren