Can't Add Record To Table

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 22:01:15 CDT 2010

Unless I am reading my log incorrectly, it looks like Valentina is saying a
record was added to my table.  Yet when I check my table, it does not add
the record.  I added 7 records to the table via V Studio...which is why the
log shows record 8 for the addition.  Is there anything that would prevent a
record from being added...even though Valentina thinks is is added?

Valentina_DebugLevel...
 PARAM: inLevel = "kLogParams"
return
VDatabase_Constructor...
 PARAM: inEnumStorageType = "0"
return revDb = 62007632
VDatabase_Open...
 PARAM: dbRef = "62007632"
 PARAM: inStrPath =
"C:/Users/Warren/Desktop/NewSpinner/Database/Spinnables.vdb"
return
VDatabase_Table...
 PARAM: dbRef = "62007632"
 PARAM: inIntIndexOrStrName = "Spinnables"
return res = 135595432
VTable_SetBlank...
 PARAM: tblRef = "135595432"
return