Director 11.5, v4md 4.7, vstudio pro 4.7, vserver embedded 4.7 and vpn

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Sep 21 14:00:13 CDT 2010

Hi Christian,

* vserver log says nothing about bad connection?

* may be some parameter still is wrong?  E.g. Encoding?

* agree, that if MAC was able connect to VSERVER WIN, then problem is not in
firewall, or something like this ...

* vstudio was mac or win ?

* try vstudio win from the same PC which cannot connect