DebugLevel Folder?

Thomas Flemming tf at ttqv.com
Tue Sep 21 12:01:00 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

 > Well, I think you are talking about Windows, right Thomas?

Yes, windows.

 > May be more simple change settings of that APP, to allow write ?

Hm, in times of w7 one should not override the MS-security mechanisms.
Write-access to program-folder for normal user is not good.

Why not a simple Property DebugFolder? Now I must force my customers to run
test as Administrator, just because of a debug.log-file.

Regards
Tom

--
**   Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Flemming