Valentina For RunRev

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 17:30:53 CDT 2010

I purchased and installed Valentina ADK for RunRev.  Everything installed
okay and I created a database and tables.  Now that I am trying to add data
to my tables, I am having problems trying to figure out ADK.  Are there any
good examples/documentation anywhere besides what came with the
software? Where can I find a list of all the commands available for
Valentina with RunRev? I am really confused as to how to go about this.

I tried following some of the examples and coded, what I thought should add
records but it doesn't seem to be working.  Looks like I am connecting to
the database just fine...but the add is not working.

Thanks for any direction,
Warren