Vnet 2 Databases with 4.7?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Oct 31 11:17:15 CDT 2010

On 10/30/10 3:07 PM, "Thomas Flemming" <tf at ttqv.com> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

> Sorry, I only tried VStudio 4.5 and this says "Cant open database" without
> further explanation...

* Do you have .vdb ?

* Do you have 4 files for DB or single?
    if few you can try copy only vdb and open it

* even better idea may be ... Try download Vstudio 2.0
And open your db using it.

Vstudio will not conflict to you existed 4.x instalation ...
If it will be then just rename temporary
    /Program Fiels/Paradigma/ vcomponents  folder

And try start vstudio 2.0 again.

** point is:  that v2 format should be understand by 3.x and 4.x ..

Only 1.x format cannot be understood from 4.0 or 4.5
But 3.x and 4.0 yet should be able work with 1.x

But you say you have 2.0