Problem opening database in Cocoa was: Re: Missing Response

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Tue Oct 26 21:35:30 CDT 2010

I am getting the same error on the VDatabase.Open call as Beatrix.

The error number and message are as follows:

	Message: File "f圫c⃉Ⴤ⃊" does not exist.
	Err Number: 365826

I don't know where those strange characters are coming from.  It almost appears as if there is an encodings problem in the folderItem class.   Works fine with Carbon.

Steve

--
Steve Albin, Montclair, NJ
http://www.steve-albin.com