Missing Response

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Oct 22 12:45:00 CDT 2010

> what's up? I sent a message to Ruslan and Ivan on the 9th. On
> the 13th I sent a message to this list. And the result was
> nothing. Is there a weeklong national holiday is Russia? Did
> my emails not register? Did I miss something?

That may have been during a glitch we had with the mailing list - it was
offline for a short time.

Ruslan and team have been burning the midnight oil on 4.8, iValentina and
some new developments for Valentina Reports - no holidays.

Actually, there aren't any big ones until January 2011. They have New Year's
+ Ukraine Christmas in January.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President