Cloning question reposted

Andrew Dempsey andrew at andrewdempsey.com
Sun Oct 10 12:18:59 CDT 2010

I posted this question a few days ago but hadn't heard back yet on it:

I have one more question concerning Cloning.

When I diagnose and clone a 450 MB database on Mac, it takes maybe 2-3 minutes to first diagnose the DB and then clone it.

When I do it on Windows 7, it takes maybe 15 minutes to diagnose, and then it seems to freeze during cloning (I waited 2 hours then quit).

Is there a reason for this?  Is this normal, or is there some kind of local issue playing into it?

Also, is there a way to moniter the progress of diagnose and clone commands?
Andrew Dempsey
andrew at andrewdempsey.com