[NEW] V4CC Tutorial of using NEW plugin to Interface builder

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Nov 26 01:14:39 CST 2010

On 11/26/10 8:02 AM, "Jochen Peters" <jpeters at genericobjects.de> wrote:

Hi Jochen,

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:v4c
c:tutorial:tutorial>

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> the V4CC tutorial looks very nice!!

Thank you.

> Great news to have such a good integration into XCode - this is also good
> for beginners and experts. Very nice to get quick results without coding!

Yes.

> For my understanding:
> Would it be also possible to do a CoreData coupling? I mean using CoreData
> to access not SQLite but Valentina?

Not yet.

And we cannot actually plug into CoreData infrastructure.
But what we can is next

1) we already have working code which can take MODEL from XCODE
Read it, and produce Valentina DB

We now only need integrate this code into Vstudio MAC.

This will be one more step to better integrate Valentina to XCODE.

2) We have see BaseTen framework,   ala-CoreData for Postgre.

This is not true CoreData. They just try to repeat API of CoreData in own
framework as much as possible.

This give chance that EXISTED CoreData application aroud SqlLite can be easy
switched to Postgre.

We think we also can try do the same for Valentina.