VStudio can't open files without .vdb

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Thu Nov 25 11:32:10 CST 2010

No, this wasn't the case. In former times I believed in the stupidness of extensions and I never ever had problems opening files with VStudio without extension. I never used drag-and-drop.

Happy thanksgiving also to Ukraine!

On 25.11.2010, at 18:28, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 11/24/10 4:06 PM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi Rualan, I can't log into Mantis anymore, so I'll post this bug here.
>>
>> VStudio let's you select any file to open, but unless there is a .vdb
>> extension I refuses to open it, even if it's a valid Valentina
>> database. My databases have a different extension, so this is a real
>> nuisance. You already have an example db that I sent you and Ivan
>> recently you can see this with -- try to open it with VStudio. Or I
>> can send you a new one.
>>
>> This is with a copy of VStudio I downloaded today, BTW.
>
> Btw,
>
> Vstudio via dialog OPEN will be able open only  .vdb
>
> All other extentions did work only via Drag and Drop of db file into Schema
> Editor window.
>
> Please check this ...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.