VStudio can't open files without .vdb

jda jda at his.com
Wed Nov 24 08:06:33 CST 2010

Hi Rualan, I can't log into Mantis anymore, so I'll post this bug here.

VStudio let's you select any file to open, but unless there is a .vdb
extension I refuses to open it, even if it's a valid Valentina
database. My databases have a different extension, so this is a real
nuisance. You already have an example db that I sent you and Ivan
recently you can see this with -- try to open it with VStudio. Or I
can send you a new one.

This is with a copy of VStudio I downloaded today, BTW.

Jon