AW: Valentina 4.7 has broken existing Rev App

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Nov 22 10:38:30 CST 2010

Hi William,

on Mac I made the experience that it is always a good choice to empty the
target folder before running the install.rev. Then it usually never made
trouble.

But my problem occurred only on Win where I manually copied all externals
and related Win files to my standalone builder (the places where the 3.5.2
files were before). On Mac my new license code works without trouble with
4.7 over the 10 min limit.

Tiemo