Valentina 4.7 has broken existing Rev App

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Nov 22 05:03:09 CST 2010

Hello,

I just migrated on my Windows 7 machine with Revolution / LiveCode from
Valentina 3.5.2 to 4.7.

Running the IDE, nothing unusual.

Running the standalone works just normal, but always after approx 10 min I
get an error and I have to quit my app:

Database could not be read. SELECT .

Err 365832 File "UNKNOWN" - is read only

-          I didn't changed anything in my app, it worked just this way in
3.5.2 and only changed the Valentina files

-          My db file has "read only" as a file attribute

-          My App reads only my db file, no updates, no new records

-          The error always comes up after about 10 min, as after a
demo-period

-          What does Valentina wants to say with file "UNKNOWN"?

Any ideas, what has broken in 4.7? What to check?

Thanks

Tiemo