Upgrade offer

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Nov 21 03:46:08 CST 2010

On 11/21/10 9:04 AM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Beatrix,

> yesterday I got this odd mail from Valentina pr (kilometers long image just
> with a Valentina logo and a blue background) with an upgrade offer. My own
> "subscription" hasn't expired. But will I get a reminder for my poor old brain
> so that I won't forget this?

And Later

> And will I be sent a mail before my subscription expires? At least in Real
> Studio I'm reminded every time I start the app.

And this reminder starts to work  e.g. 30 days before it expire ...
I see

Well, I think we can easy add this feature to Vstudio.
And into ADKs also ... not as dialog but as first lines into V4RB debug log
..

And even if this debug log is OFF, but ADK see that expire soon,
It can self still produce LOG file with notification.

Yes this is possible.
Thank you for idea.

Also, we did some system in online store, which will send reminder letters,
but it was not finished it seems to me.