Vnet 2 Databases with 4.7?

Thomas Flemming tf at ttqv.com
Mon Nov 1 03:18:55 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

I checked it closer now, and it seems, that my old vdbs are even v.1, because
I'm using vcom.dll version  v.1.11.0.0 to read them.

So I can just add this v1 vcom to my project, and it will not interfere with
the vnet v4.7, which is also part of my project?

Regards,
Tom

--
**   Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Flemming