Warning.....

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Mon May 24 11:16:28 CDT 2010

This can't be set globally but only for each database. See

http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=4781

After initializing Valentina I'm trying to set the warnings mode to false. What worked for Valentina 4.3 doesn't work any longer for 4.5 dim theConnection as VConnection = Valentina.GetLocalConnection theConnection.SqlExecute("SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE") Executing this gives an error -43.

On 24.05.2010, at 15:54, Thomas Flemming wrote:

> Thank you :-)
>

> Am 24.05.2010 14:48, schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:
>> On 24/5/10 4:07 PM, "Thomas Flemming"<tf at ttqv.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Hi Thomas,

>> http://valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:vcomponents:vsql:refe
>> rence:reference
>>
>> Here about PROPERTIES
>>
>> And
>>
>>     SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.