Question About Segment Errors

Erne ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Fri May 7 10:54:46 CDT 2010

Hi Guys,

I'll be of no help here, I'm sorry.

Just to confirm it's very hard to reproduce a db segment corruption
(I was not able to reproduce it even simulating a crash)
but indeed it happens sometimes (and yes, it mostly happens after a
crash).

That's why I implemented a DB rebuild method called on open if
diagnose fails
(and that's why I was complaining for that loadDump inNewDbPath
parameter weirdness some days ago ;-)