Question to Mantis

Claudius Sailer claudius.sailer at me.com
Tue May 4 01:42:33 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have 2 issues in Mantis (one created by myseld an one on my watchlist)

http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=2016
http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=810

and I want to remove both, but when I try to open or to remove/unsubscribe these I only egt an error message

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) DAV/2 SVN/1.5.1 mod_ruby/1.2.6 Ruby/1.8.7(2008-08-11) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g Server at www.valentina-db.com Port 80

please could someone have a look and help me?

thanks

Claudius