Problems with deployment for Windows of Val 4.5.1.

Leo Van den Brande leo_van_den_brande at wxs.nl
Tue Mar 30 01:25:52 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

In alle test situations, both using a separate computer or Parallels,
all items of the vcomponents (created on 27 feb 2010) are in the
folder of my app.exe.

Summarizing: with the latest builds (in running the app on windows XP
and Vista),  I get the message that the 'vshared_release_x86.dll' is
not found and next I get messages: at EntryTable.GetEntry: can't find
plugin method Valentina.Cachesize). This goes on forever.

>> I also tested with Parallels (Windows XP: version 2002, servicepack 3
>> and Vista: 2007, servicepack 1). Same result. However, on closing the
>> virtual machine, i had to shut down the Mac. Only Vista has survived
>> this action. XP has become 'unknown'!
>>
>> Nowhere can I find 'vshared_release_x86.dll' . Whats wrong?
>
> Wait a moment.
>

> To be able run your EXE on another clean WIN,
> You must do simple step:
>
>    copy all items of vcomponents folder
>    into folder of your app.EXE
>
> vcomponents is on your development computer at
>    Program Files/Paradigma Software/ vcomponents

In alle test situations, both using a separate computer or Parallels,
all items of the vcomponents folder are in the folder of my app.exe.

Kind regards,

Leo

Leo Van den Brande
J. Buziaulaan 61, Utrecht