V4CC - Leaks

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Mon Mar 29 15:43:01 CDT 2010

Hi Ernesto,

On 2010-03-29, at 22:33, Ernesto Giannotta wrote:

> I was exploring my app with the Leaks Tool of Xcode and found lots of them, almost all belonging to Valentina lib.
I was through this whole process two times with my framework / app. Most interesting nailing down many leaks causes - at least for my app - zombies to came up. Now nailing down the zombies - finding new leaks ... nice game.

> Can you please take a look at it and fix?
Which Version are you looking at? Because during last fall Ruslan & team take care of some issues reported by me.

I was able to track down MOST of the Valentina issues and to handle MOST of it in my code. It is a little bit to much and to hard to write all the things in this mail. So perhaps you can send some code - of list ???? and I'll write a nice list of things together what you could change in your code.

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord