Problems with deployment for Windows of Val 4.5.1.

Leo Van den Brande leo_van_den_brande at wxs.nl
Mon Mar 29 06:58:02 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

With the latest version of Valentina (4.5.1, all files created at 27
feb 2010) my project compiles well for Mac and Windows. On Mac the app
runs well (included install_vcomponents_v4rb_v4 in the package).

On running the app on windows XP (version 2002, servicepack 2),  i get
the message that the 'vshared_release_x86.dll' is not found and next I
get messages: at EntryTable.GetEntry: can't find  plugin method
Valentina.Cachesize). This goes on forever.

I also tested with Parallels (Windows XP: version 2002, servicepack 3
and Vista: 2007, servicepack 1). Same result. However, on closing the
virtual machine, i had to shut down the Mac. Only Vista has survived
this action. XP has become 'unknown'!

Nowhere can I find 'vshared_release_x86.dll' . Whats wrong?

I develop on Mac OS 10.6, Real Studio 2010 r1, deployment for Mac and
Windows
VComponents (5 dylibs and vrecources folder) are in my application
folder. V4RB.rbx in plugins folder.

I hope you can help to resolve this strange problem.

Leo

Leo Van den Brande
J. Buziaulaan 61, Utrecht
(+31) (0)30 2511767