DB open in readonly-mode?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Mar 23 03:45:19 CDT 2010

On 3/22/10 9:37 PM, "Thomas Flemming" <tf at ttqv.com> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

> so its not possible?

It needs check where exactly Is problem for you.
Valentina engine works from DVDs for example.

May be you code have DebugLevel on and try create log file?
Or may be this WarningLog is not disabled and also try to be created?

Also what VNET version?  4.5.1 ?

Give us something to reproduce, and we will try check it.
If bug exists (e.g. for win7), we will make asap new build.