VExeption codes

Thomas Flemming tf at ttqv.com
Sun Mar 21 14:00:51 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

 > Class Vexception in all Valentina adks have
 >
 >      exc.ErrNumber
 >      exc.ErrMesage
 >
 > Or something like this. Not remember exact names now

no, in vnet there is only

exc.ErrNumber
exc.ErrCode

both integer, containing the same value.

The clear-readable errormessage is missing.

I just had a Vexception 5, must be something in connection with insufficient
rights.
What exactly does it mean? its not in the xml.files...

Regards,
Tom

--
**   Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Flemming