AW: What means ERROR: 0x59502 in Valentina Error-Log?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Mar 15 05:14:57 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

so what does ERROR: 0x59502 means. Db corruption?

If yes, how can that be, that a db located inside an app bundle, burned on
CD, shipped to hundreds of customers, which is read only by my app gets
corrupted on one special Mac?

Can it be that the Valentina dylibs make it corrupt by influences of the Mac
OS on this special Mac? I would like to understand how this can happen to
learn, what I can make better.

But I will try to exchange the db manually by (the same) db as on all other
machines, which has run without errors through the diagnose.

Thanks
Tiemo