shockwave xtra

Tonigs, Nils ntonigs at ukaachen.de
Thu Mar 4 02:53:28 CST 2010

Hi all,

i use director mx 10.1 with valentina 4.3 adk. The application are distribute as a shockwave movie to run it on mac and pc.

I follow the instructions of the tutorial on dokuwiki at valentine-website.

The download-path to load the shockwave-archive of V4MD xtras (V4MD.xpku and V4MD.w32) at the xtrainfo.txt link to my own web-server.

If I set the "download needed" check box ON, director (on OS X) give me an error:

"Can not found URL 'http:........../xtraPackages/V4MD.carb'."

The shockwave movie also don't install the V4MD xtra.

Ok. the file on the web-server named "V4MD.xpku"! But where can I get the V4MD.carb file the player asking for?

On windows OS everything works fine.

Best regards,

Nils Tonigs

Audiovisuelles Medienzentrum