several problen with valentina server

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Jun 25 07:25:27 CDT 2010

On 6/25/10 3:10 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
<christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:

Hi Christian,

> We have installed valentina server free demo on Mac leopard and we have
> several problem (connexion by Valentina Studio Pro don't work for example).
>
> Where is the documentation for Valentina Server ?

In the Valentina WIKI

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:products:vserver:
vserver

MOST PROBABLY your server even is not running now,
Because demo license is expired
Which was inside of 4.6 release archive.

You need go to site / Download / Vserver Demo license
Download it
And drop into

    /Library/Vserver_Office/licenses folder