Crash with Leopard

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Jun 23 11:17:31 CDT 2010

As I thought I was just stupid. I had used the installer for VComponents, but forgot to move the new plugin to the plugin folder. Can't you add a dialog if the VComponents version doesn't fit to the plugin one?

Am 21.06.2010 um 21:15 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> On 6/21/10 9:08 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Has anyone any problems with Valentina 4.6, Realbasic and Leopard (not Snow).
>> I can't get it to work:
>>
>> 0   V4RB.rbx_0.dylib               0x154400c1
>> Database_SetInstance(REALobjectStruct*, DatabaseData*) + 33
>> 1   V4RB.rbx_0.dylib               0x15441e94
>> Database_Ctor1(REALobjectStruct*, int) + 228
>> 2   com.mothsoftware.mailarchiverx 0x0058edf4
>> VDatabase.Constructor%%o<VDatabase>i4 + 58
>> 3   com.mothsoftware.mailarchiverx 0x00cc75cf
>> getDatabase.CreateDB%b%o<getDatabase>i4 + 587
>>
>> The partition only has a bare installation of Leopard (10.5.0 I think) and not
>> much else. Valentina also is a fresh install. Cache has been cleaned.
>
> Hi Beatrix,
>
> Well, then may be usualy steps from start
>
> * you make app on another compute and move here?
> Or you make it right on this computer in RB IDE ?
>

> I don't know why 10.5 can differ from 10.6
> Both a leopards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.