Valentina website and mantis down? -- live now as I see

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Sun Jun 20 07:41:02 CDT 2010

Since your subject is already pointing to Mantis ;-) please submit to Mantis the query that did not work and produced an end of file.
It looks like using a function with HAVING  goes bezerk when the query where the having clause is found is a sub- or subsub-query
At least Valentina should throw a more descriptive error.

tia,

Bart Pietercil
CTO Cognosis NV