World Cup ...

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Sat Jun 19 02:46:42 CDT 2010

Hi Barry,

On 2010-06-19, at 08:46, Barry G. Sumpter wrote:

> I'm getting some sort of buzzing sound when accessing that hyperlink.
>
> Very annoying.

Sorry, you NOT get spammed in sense someone had hacked this list, but obviously humor is very difficult, especially around the world and even more if someparts of the world are minor interested in the FIFA World Cup and NOT watching some of the matches on TV ...

The given link was a "wrapper page" adding such a Vuvuzela boy on the left bottom of the / every page. This is the sounds thousand and thousands of visitors are constantly playing during every match ... so yes, here I'm with you, it is annoying.

SORRY!

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord