older database files

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Jun 16 18:29:50 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

I am using the ADK+ download version of valentina 4.6 so I think
when you say take Vstudio 4.6 that I am using it but if I am wrong
please let me know.

When I open my old db with the valentina 4.6 I have installed they
show up and allow me to select them to open but after I open the
file I have a field that holds either true for being open or false for
not being open.  The file after opening is listed as false and I am
not able to access it to view or change the data.  It does not open
properly.

Using the same code from a program I wrote for Valentina I can
also create a new database.  After creating the db it is saved in
the folder I select.  When I close the db and use the same code
to open the new db I saved I cannot see it to open because it is
not listed with the other database files even though it is there if
you to to the folder and look where it was saved.

In other words after upgrading to 4.6 my code does not work
like it did before upgrading.  Maybe some names were changed
and that is why parts of my code do not work or something but it
does not work the same.

-=>JB<=-