Problem with VServer and Windows Server 2008

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Wed Jun 16 10:22:42 CDT 2010

Hi Fabian,

we have. Under Linux and load around 20 connections (going over PHP/PDO driver). Load seems to be a factor in the equation.
We are investigating with Ivan. For the moment no news. I'll try to post in this thread if we can identify a problem ( or Ruslan will communicate , I suppose).
I understand that this issue is treated with high importance within Paradigma.
It is killing us business-wise so I hope we can get an answer REAL soon.

Regards

Bart Pietercil
CTO Cognosis NV