upgraded to Valentina ADK+

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Jun 15 21:34:13 CDT 2010

I have not used Valentina for a while.  Today I upgraded to Valentina
ADK+
for Revolution, got my serial numbers and downloaded it from the
website.
After installing with the installer I do not see any example stacks
like in the
previous version.  Are the old examples the current examples?

Also using the old example stack I cannot get Valentina to init.
Maybe it
is not installed properly.

Where should it be installed in this version and how do I check it?
It seems
to me the last time I needed to put it in the extensions folder and
change a
text file or something like that.

thanks,
-=>JB<=-