Selecting based on date range

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Sat Jun 12 09:48:41 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am having an issue selecting a range of records using dates similar to:

select * from treportdata where ( tsdatetime>='2010-06-01' ) and ( tsdatetime<='2010-06-30' ) order by tsdatetime

VStudio immediately crashes, on Mac OS X.  In RB the  query returns no results.  Removing the date references and just selecting records like:

select * from treportdata order by tsdatetime

Works just fine.  I am not sure if I am specifying the where clause wrong for Valentina, this syntax works on several other DB types.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jason