[VStudio] Crash on startup

Giacomo Vernoni giacomo at way-out.it
Thu Jun 3 05:21:17 CDT 2010

Hi,
I just upgraded to the latest Vstudio on Mac OS X from the previous
version.

Now VStudio crashes on startup (after message "create main frame...").
Now the previous version doesn't work too.

If I create a new user, VStudio works fine, so I:

- repaired disk permissions, just to be sure
- trashed VStudio
- trashed "old" vcomponents folder in /Library/CFM
- uninstalled V4MD -> deleted "new" vcomponents folder in /usr/...
- moved away preferences from ~/Preferences:
   - VStudio Preferences
   - com.paradigmasoft.valentina.vstudio.plist
   - com.paradigmasoft.valentina.vstudio_pro.plist

What else can I do to have a CLEAN installation of VStudio?
Yesterday it worked fine.

Thanks,

Giacomo