[V4REV] FIXED issue with umlauts and IOEncodiong.

Peter Malecki pemalecki at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 29 06:38:25 CDT 2010

Hello Tiemo,

Sorry but today I don't know, is Valentina a good choice for serious
programming. I bought my first version 1 1/2 year ago and from the beginning
I found documentation and Web Site not really strong, what I read from other
people about the product was not also satisfying.

And my last horror story: When I bought (8 month ago) an additional
Valentina version within the last "Revolution Christmas Offer" I got no
license till today (-:

I spent a lot of time with Valentina and in the moment I think, it is easier
to work with SQLite or MySQL, they are simply  better documented... and I
can find support all over the Internet, even in my book store...

I hope your project will find a successful end. But I wonder why they built
a solution for your issues, I thought they were not interested in RunRev
people...

Nevertheless! Have fun.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Tiemo Hollmann TB <toolbook at kestner.de>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tested the new Beta and it works again perfectly.
>
> I want to thank Ruslan and Ivan for your quick response and help!
>
> Btw. I am using IOEncoding "Macintosh" and "Latin1"
>
> @Peter: perhaps you now should try again your project with Valentina
>
> Tiemo
>

> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > we have upload V4REV MAC 4.8b1  into folder
> >
> >     http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/4.8b1
> >
> > This contains fix of umlauts and IOEncoding.
> >

> > Please read carefully article in the our BLOG
> >
> >    http://www.valentina-db.com/blog/
> >
> > About this fix and how to use correctly.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Peter Malecki

cd-rom-produktion
Juliette Malecki