AW: Is it Rev, is it Valentina, is it MacOS? Need Help!

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jul 23 04:13:49 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

> --------
> Then question for you to investigate ...
>
> so on which step you catch problem? When you try show that v2 into some
> REV
> control ?  Else ?

The corrupted Umlaute are immediatly in the return value of:
Put VDatabase_SQLSelectRecords(refDB, SQLsting) into v1

I now have created a fresh DB on Mac and created a fresh rev testprogram on
Mac to avoid any influence from copying from Windows to Mac, but it shows
just the same corrupted Umlaute.

The error came somewhere between April and Juli in an existing program
without having updates Valentina nore Rev. Only Mac OS X.
My older versions created before April still work.
But as I told before, I have recovered my whole Mac HD to a backup from
January and now it show the same problem also with this state of Mac OS.

I don't know what else to test. It is somewhere in the depths of
Valentina-Rev-OSX
Thanks for caring
Tiemo