Is it Rev, is it Valentina, is it MacOS? Need Help!

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Thu Jul 22 11:38:59 CDT 2010

On 7/22/10 10:28 AM, "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:

Hi Tiemo,

>> I did not ask Ivan, if he have try this test
>>
>> REV CODE:
>>
>>  put "Some strings with accents" into v1
>>    save v1 to field of cursor
>>
>>   read field of cursor into v2
>>

>> v1 and v2 must be the same byte to byte ...
>
> I tested it and it the same
>
> So what do we learn about all this?

Then I must say it is not Valentina issue...

You have GIVE to V4REV external some string v1.
And later V4REV have return you back the same string into variable v2.

Right? No problems on Valentina side?

Just to clarify once again:

* v2 VARIABLE has all your accents umlauts you did have in v1?  Yes?

* you see this right in REVOLUTION Debugger Window? Yes?

--------
Then question for you to investigate ...

so on which step you catch problem? When you try show that v2 into some REV
control ?  Else ?