Is ODBC driver working

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Tue Jul 20 13:34:00 CDT 2010

On 7/20/10 11:27 AM, "Fabian Eschrich" <info at faesch.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to draw a database model using microsoft visio which can import table
> structures using odbc connection. Also I tried to copy valentina db into
> access db.
>
> In both cases I get error message:
>
> [Paradigma Software][Valentina ODBC] Need setup library for prompting (#0)
>
> Does somebody have a running odbc connection to a vdatabase or vserver?

And this is windows?

I remember somebody have told that was able to use ODBC driver exactly like
you want ... Get schema into some draw app. It seems that was not Visio but
... Crystall Repots ... And this was couple of years ago ...

You sure you have correctly setup DNS ?

I am not sure, but it seems was some video tutorial also in our WIKI about
this ... VODBC setup. But not sure.