AW: where do I get INSTALL_VCOMPONENTS_V4REV_v4 from?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jul 20 05:34:01 CDT 2010

Hi Ivan,
yes, I have run this Rev installer.
This installer is to put the Valentina files to the Rev External folders, so
that the standalone builder of Rev on Mac can pick them up.
But I used to build the standalones on Win, moved them to Mac and added with
your script the vComponents to the standalone. That was the use of the
INSTALL_VCOMPONENTS_V4REV_v3 script.
Is there an update for this script for Version 4 or are the files the same,
so that I can use the Version 3 script?
Thanks
Tiemo