AW: my db doesn't selects any german umlaute any more - help needed

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jul 14 05:31:10 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,
thanks for answering

taking the original db from the standalone where it still works into the
current development or a newly created standalone, it doesn't works anymore,
so it isn't db related.

I used db.collation only once, when having created the db: get
VDataBase_CollationAttribute( gDBRef, "kStrength", "kSecondary" ) and didn't
changed it any more.

Very strange...

Thanks
Tiemo