[2] V4MD, valentina local and server

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Jul 2 14:27:11 CDT 2010

On 7/2/10 7:00 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com" <christian at chriskatdev.com>
wrote:

Hi Christian,

Please check log file of your vserver.
Does it show connection when you try from V4MD?

Btw, it is good idea to STOP server,
Then in the ini file specify
    VerboseLevel  = 3

And start server again.
In this case you will get much more info in vserver log.

** Your error sounds like VSERVER have accept connection,
But have refuse login/password.

** you did not change yet users/ passwords on your vserver?
Then strange ...