foreign key constraint

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:36:17 CST 2010

Sorry, Bill.  I thought I answered that.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 2:20 PM, william humphrey
<bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:
> I still want to know. Are you directly accessing the database with vStudio
> or are you using vServer office? Seriously I had no end of problems until I
> started using vServer.

AFAIK VServer is not part of ADK.  So, yes I'm accessing the database
via VStudio.

Rev with V4Rev does not crash when accessing the db. In fact, today
I've eliminated V4Rev as any part of the problem.

VStudio has crashed several times today already, and this computer was
rebooted this morning and I have not even started Rev today.  That
looks to me like definitive proof VStudio on Vista is unstable.

Bernard