compressor error

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 13:06:49 CST 2010

Hi Ruslan

I've sent you the database.

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin
<ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:
> So we will be happy to get your REV test app which create db with 1-2
> records using this file.

I've sent you the database NOT my Rev app.  I believe I've established
fairly definitively that it is a problem in the size of the text that
is being compressed/decompressed in the TEXT field.

For the moment I'd just like to see that when you enter a small text
file (< 8.2mb) and a large text file (> 9mb) into a compressed,
index-by-word TEXT field that you can

a) see the error
c) reproduce the error after inserting text files of your own
b) fix the error

If you cannot reproduce the error using any Valentina driver + the SQL
API then we will need to look at my application and/or the Rev driver.
 All my application does is to take the text out of the file and
insert it into the BODY field (using libDatabase, SQL API, Rev
driver).

At the very least, I believe this compressor error has implications
for the kernel, VStudio's Data Editor, VStudio's table decompression,
and the 'diagnose' process.

Regards,

Bernard