V4MD: Insertion of a blank line while importing text

Panagiotis Apostolellis takis73 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 08:36:45 CST 2010

You can try what I did: type 2-3 lines of text in VStudio, without blank
lines in between, just 2-3 paragraphs. Import the text in Director using SQL
commands and put it in a text member. Export the same field from VStudio in
a text file (from Save... in Content Editor) and import it as text in
Director. You'll notice that in the first case (import from Valentina DB)
blank lines are inserted between paragraphs, while on the second case
(import of txt file directly into a Director text member) the text appears
correctly.
I always use PC and Director 11, I wrote the text in VStudio for PC. I
usually use Greek text, but the last example I did was the 3 paragraphs with
the English text I sent you and nothing different happened.