Studio Pro server connect...

Richard McCoy mcrmedia1 at insightbb.com
Fri Jan 8 14:57:20 CST 2010

I've loaded Vserver on my server with the Office license in place and it's running fine. Now I'd like to connect to it with StudioPro 4.3 so I can see and manipulate a database before beginning to create a client relationship. I've set up a bookmark in StudioPro with the correct information but cannot establish a connection. The only field I left empty was the "Signature". I'm using an Office Server license (not embedded) so do I need to provide a signature here?

The server appears to be healthy and active. It is behind a firewall, however. Would that cause the StudioPro connection to fail? If so, do you recommend running outside a firewall? Seems a little dicey from a security standpoint.

Thanks.

Richard McCoy
Executive Creative Director
MCR Media Associates, LLC