V4CC - Crash accessing table via API

Ernesto Giannotta ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Mon Feb 22 07:56:25 CST 2010

Hi Ruslan,

I see you released 4.5 final, but I must point out that this very bad bug has not been fixed.

There's no way to access a table object via api like this:

	VTable* tbl = [mDatabase tableAtIndex:1];

App always crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS error.

Please run Database_OpenAny in V4CC_Examples, open any existing DB and you will see it.

It's filed on Mantis as V4CC bug 0004698.

I can still use V4CC because this bug doesn't affect DB created statically with class way,
but we may need to open some generic DB sometimes...

Cool Runnings,
Erne.