V4MD 4.5

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Fri Feb 19 14:56:26 CST 2010

Le 19 févr. 2010 à 21:40, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> On 2/19/10 10:16 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
> <christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:
>
>>> But, there is no any crash, and there is no any endless work for second
>>> query.
>> with 10.6.2 ?
>
> Yes 10.6.2 OS X
> D11
> Valentina 4.5
>
> Btw, if you have crash, please send me off list crash log

attention, two cases : director and VStudio :
1) with d11 (d11.5 in fact) you have only a void cursor
2) but with vStudio 4.5 you have crash OR in progress... in progress...  in progress...  in progress...  in progress...  in progress...  in progress...  in progress...  in progress...  in progress... without end

with VStudio yesteday, I haved a big freeze with this tiny base and tiny request :-(

>> with mac 10.6.2, yesteday, when I do "execute" again in sql editor, I haved a
>> general crash with vertical green line on my screen and complete freeze of mac
>> !! (little kernel panic ? )
>>
>> RAM overflow ?
>
> I do not think so. Db it tiny

by vstudio ?