V4MD 4.5

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Fri Feb 19 14:16:38 CST 2010

Le 19 févr. 2010 à 20:07, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> On 2/16/10 12:59 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
> <christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:
>
>> Ruslan,
>>

>> this request with VS 4.5 :
>> SELECT DISTINCT concat (width, "*", height) as 'dimensions' FROM _type_album,
>> _jonction_album WHERE (activation = TRUE AND idAlbum = _type_album.recID)
>> ORDER by _type_album.recID
>> => crash
>>
>> SELECT DISTINCT concat (width, height) as 'dimensions' FROM _type_album,
>> _jonction_album WHERE (activation = TRUE AND idAlbum = _type_album.recID)
>> ORDER by _type_album.recID
>> => in progress... but without end
>
> Hi Christian,
Hi Ruslan,

> * I have start Vstudio 4.5 on MAC.
> * Opened your db you have give us
>
> * I have made query
>
> SELECT DISTINCT concat (width, '*', height) as 'dimensions'
>
> FROM _type_album, _jonction_album
>
> WHERE (activation = TRUE AND idAlbum = _type_album.recID)
>
> ORDER BY _type_album.recID
>
> And I see
> ERROR: Field "0" not found.
>
> Well, I will clarify yet with Ivan if this should work in more sense way,
> But it is obvious tat ORDER BY cause problem.
> If comment it out then query works fine.
>
> But, there is no any crash, and there is no any endless work for second
> query.
with 10.6.2 ?

with mac 10.6.2, yesteday, when I do "execute" again in sql editor, I haved a general crash with vertical green line on my screen and complete freeze of mac !! (little kernel panic ? )

RAM overflow ?

I have no particular problem with my mac (only with Director, because adobe developpers are bad ;-)

br
Christian