V4MD 4.5

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Tue Feb 16 04:59:11 CST 2010

Ruslan,

this request with VS 4.5 :
SELECT DISTINCT concat (width, "*", height) as 'dimensions' FROM _type_album, _jonction_album WHERE (activation = TRUE AND idAlbum = _type_album.recID) ORDER by _type_album.recID
=> crash

SELECT DISTINCT concat (width, height) as 'dimensions' FROM _type_album, _jonction_album WHERE (activation = TRUE AND idAlbum = _type_album.recID) ORDER by _type_album.recID
=> in progress... but without end

with V4MD and D11.5 mac :
SELECT DISTINCT concat (width, '*', height) as 'dimensions' FROM _type_album, _jonction_album WHERE (activation = TRUE AND idAlbum = _type_album.recID) ORDER by _type_album.recID
=> no cursor

with 4.3 ? no problem with VS, no problem with v4md !!!

what append ???

br
Christian